Monday, December 29, 2008

Ugh

The Great Stomach Bug of 2008 has struck down another victim.

Aidan started puking on Christmas night. Tab had to change his pajamas three times. He was running a fever but by the next morning, the fever was gone. Unfortunately, the intermittent puking wasn't.

Last night we were enjoying dinner at the Macaroni Grill. I was halfway through my Tuscan Rib-eye when Aidan puked all over himself. He even splashed me a little. We hurriedly wiped up the best we could, informed the waitress, and left a 30% tip. We will not be welcome there again.

Today, Aidan seemed fine. We rode our bikes to the park and played in the December sunshine. And then Abigail started puking. At least she is old enough to get to the bathroom in time.

Who's next?

1 comment:

ellieherrity said...

i already powered my way through that joyride a few weeks ago. don't pass it back and make me go through that again. ugh is right.