Monday, October 20, 2008

Pants

Yep, it's that time of the year again. Time to dust off those blue jeans and put away the shorts.

Well, I won't be putting away the shorts but I will be wearing pants every now and again.

When I was in Junior High I had one pair of blue jeans. They were Levi 501's. Mom washed them on the weekend and I started wearing them on Monday. I'd run around all day in them and wear them again the next day. They would get progressively softer as they got dirtier through the week. By Friday, they were kind of gross. When they wore out I got a new pair.

I used to dream about having more than one pair of blue jeans to wear.

I'm a little particular about the jeans I wear. I don't like them too loose or too tight. I don't like them too long or too short. I like to have a pocket for my cell phone. I like to wash them often.

I got my 2008-2009 pair today.

I may buy only one pair a year but I don't wear them everyday and I don't wear them out like I did in Junior High.

No comments: