Saturday, November 22, 2008

Road Trip 2008

We are currently in the midst of our trip to Montana. Here are some photos --


We got an early start. My alarm went off at 5:00. Abigail walked in minutes later.



Aidan in one of his trademark "moods."


The Virgin River Gorge on I-15 in Arizona. We stopped to take photos of the spectacular scenery.


A photo of Tab holding the camera.



The new In-N-Out in Washington City, Utah was a little crowded. It was worth the wait.



We ate our hamburgers in the car.



Here's a photo of a truck-driver walking his very large rottweiler at a rest stop in southern Utah.

We made it to Pocatello, Idaho at about 9:30 Mountain Time. It was a long day in the car. We kept the children occupied so they didn't whine too much. Tab pulled out her lap-top and played Mah Jong for part of the trip. I marvelled at the GPS capability on my iPhone.

Tomorrow we are driving the rest of the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house. It's their 40th anniversary. They must be getting old.

Post Script:
Today is the one year anniversary of Cast Iron Skillet. My posting has slowed down a little from the frenetic pace at the beginning. I'm a little busier at work now so I can't just post willy-nilly. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Can't wait to see you!!