Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BMW Drivers


We all know what BMW drivers are like. They are so smug behind the wheel of their precision engineered German automobiles. They drive too fast, cut you off, and won't yield at a stop sign. BMW drivers are jerks.


Today I am a BMW driver. Tabitha's Mini is in the shop so I am driving a 328 Coupe loaner car.


Ahem...can I tell you something. I love driving BMW's. This is the third 3 series service loaner I've driven and I have loved them all. They are smooth, fast, stylish, comfortable, and have just the right amount of luxury. If I could afford one, I would buy one. Maybe a 328 wagon with all-wheel drive for those trips to Montana.


Sorry for being a jerk.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Enjoy it while you have it!

And don't be a jerk! Be nice...hum, that sounds like something your mom would say.

brian said...

Sorry I flipped you off on the freeway today :)

I didn't know it was you. I just indiscriminantly flip off BMW drivers.