Monday, December 31, 2007

Ping-Pong

Tabitha powers a volley past Tim.


I have always wanted a ping-pong table. I was very jealous of the kids who had them when I was young.

Yesterday we bought one. It was on clearance at Target for only 90 dollars. After opening the box and staring at the seemingly thousands of tiny little parts, I got it put together late last night.

We played our first "game" this afternoon. It was the most fun I've had with Tab in a long time. Well, at least it was fun until I started to take pictures to record our fun for posterity.


Ready for action. Notice the feet spread at shoulder width, knees bent, the right hand up and ready, the intent stare, and the pursed lips. Nothing will get past this guy.


It turns out you can't take a picture and play ping-pong at the same time.


He was here just a minute ago.

No comments: