This Christmas season we American Christians should remember what is really important.
- We must fight for Nativity scenes on city halls.
- We must boycott when retailers have "Holiday" catalogs instead of "Christmas" catalogs.
- We need to defend our right to erect crosses on public lands.
- We need to go to the mat to protect our right to post the Ten Commandments in government buildings.
- We must protect our tradition of having "In God We Trust" on our coins.
- We need to fight attempts by the Godless atheists to remove "under God" from our Pledge of Allegiance.
If we as American Christians don't stand up and protect our Christian traditions, who will? Are we going to allow the ACLU and the secular humanists to walk all over us? These public displays of our devotion to the Gospel are more important than:
- The scourges of AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis
- Refugees displaced by war
- The lack of clean drinking water for most of the world's population
- The exploitation of the environment
- Sex trafficking
- Homelessness in developed countries
- Child and Spousal abuse
- Drug and alcohol abuse
We as American Christians know what is important. Fight the good fight.