Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Message to Our Fans

I have decided that "Antihistamine for the Soul" will no longer function as a musical entity. I would like to thank all of the fans who came to see us play. Who can forget the show at the Whisky. Or the time we were arrested in Tulsa for public indecency. It turns out you can't do that on stage. Who knew?

I would like to thank all of the people who bought our Cd's and downloaded tracks from I-tunes. Thank you.

For my Band-mates - A-dub, Micah, and our hard working manager, Elizabeth: thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys rock hard. It was an experience that I will not soon forget. I still have the scars.

I will now be embarking on a solo music project entitled "TimB's Solo Music Project". I will be exploring new musical soundscapes. I envision it as a cross between Justin Timberlake, Bjork, Dvorak, and a few other musicians whose names end in "k". The Cd will drop sometime in early 2018. Order presale copies now.

No comments: